One of the issues that most restrict families with children when traveling to another city is the cultural and leisure offerings they can find for the little ones. For this reason, Valencia itself and the Valencian Community are an ideal destination for those couples with small children who want their holidays to be to the liking of everyone.
If in our blog we already talk about the options that can be found in the city of Valencia with children, both the province itself and Alicante and Castellón offer interesting alternatives to do with the little ones in the house.
Amusement parks can always be a great option when it comes to going with children, so Terra Mitica, located in the province of Alicante, can be a very important destination both for its infinity of attractions and for its water areas, very necessary during the summer.
Another more refreshing option is the water parks that you can find in some of the most popular municipalities on the coast such as Benicassim (Aquarama), Benidorm (Aqualandia, and Aquopolis) or Cullera (Aquopolis). Their slides and wave pools are usually a hit with children and a day of fun for the whole family.
Making a simple mountain route can also be another highly recommended plan for the family, so the municipalities of Montanejos and Navajas, which also have a river and a waterfall respectively, can be an area where you can spend the day away from the beach.
On the other hand, if you are looking for a more marine plan, diving can be a perfect activity to do with the youngest members of the family. For this, we recommend you especially the area of Jávea Denia and Altea, where you will enjoy a great marine fauna and crystalline beaches, without forgetting Tabarca, where you can spend the day on an old pirate island.
As an added value, it is worth mentioning that from Flight Mode we have a series of guides and specialized routes for children so that the youngest ones are the first to enjoy their stay in all the cities of the Valencian Community.
Your mood, your pack.
Would you like to book the activities we told you about?
From our Blog:
- 4 new places where almorzar in Valencia, one of the most famous Spanish traditionsIn the past we have already talked to you and suggested 4 places where you can ‘’almorzar’’ like a true Valencian, here you can find…
- The inland villages of the Valencian Community that are a must-seeMany of our family and friends may want to sunbathe on the beach or in one of the wonderful coastal areas mentioned in the previous…
- Travel idea: with FriendsGet to know Valencia in the best way with friends Always traveling with friends is a plan that if it works out well will be…
- Travel idea: in CoupleFall in love while traveling: discover Valencia in pairs It is said that Paris is the city of love but the truth is that Valencia…
- Travel idea: With childrenTravel around the Valencia Region with the little ones One of the issues that most restrict families with children when traveling to another city is…