If on your visit to Valencia you are looking to enjoy the peace of a spa, the beach and a relaxed holiday in which to relax, this plan is for you.
Valencia and its surroundings offer so many options of all kinds to its visitors that in Flight Mode we offer plans that can be personalized to the taste of each one, so you don’t have to stop making those plans that you most desire or worry about, we can take care of all the organization of your trip.
If you are looking for a quiet and relaxed holiday, in this city you can find a huge cultural offer with museums of all kinds and styles such as the City of Arts and Sciences itself, the IVAM or the Fine Arts Museum of Valencia, as well as theatres and even opera in the Reina Sofia Palace of Arts, which you can complement with a flamenco dance show with dinner in the city center.
Another option for nature lovers who wish to rest is to tour the Albufera of Valencia at sunset, visiting the rice fields and learning about the history of where paella originated, a perfect plan for everyone. There is also the possibility of watching the sunset in front of the Malvarrosa, an option if you prefer to relax by spending the day on the beach.
For those tourists who wish to rest but also get some exercise, the Turia riverbed runs through the city of Valencia from one end to the other and allows you to visit it almost entirely by bicycle or tuk-tuk, which are some of the modalities you can find in our packs.
On the other hand, for those who prefer to get away from the city, enjoying a day and a night in a winery doing wine tourism in the area of Utiel and Requena can be a tempting option. Also if you are a lover of the mountains and hiking, in our website you will find and you can consult us different routes that we are sure you will love, as well as the natural pools that you can find in villages of the Valencian Community like Anna, Sot de Chera or Chelva among others and do not hesitate to consult us if you have any questions.
For all this, if what you want from your holidays is to rest and be relaxed, in Flight Mode we have thought of everything you need so that you don’t have any worries during your holidays and that everything is focused on the main objective: to relax and rest.
Your mood, your pack.
Would you like to book the activities we told you about?
From our Blog:
- Feria de Julio – The July FairValencia, famous for its lively festivals, hosts an amazing celebration every year in the month of July: Feria de Julio. It is bursting with loads … Read more
- Exploring Valencia on a Budget: Free and Fun Things to DoWhile some experiences may come with a price tag, there are plenty of fantastic things to do in Valencia that won’t cost you a euro. … Read more
- The San Juan festival in ValenciaThe night of San Juan – or St. John’s Eve – is celebrated on the 23 June every year, marking the arrival of the summer. … Read more
- The markets in ValenciaValencia, a charming city on the southeastern coast of Spain, is renowned for its rich cultural heritage, stunning architecture, and delectable cuisine. One of the … Read more
- The best places to get tapas in ValenciaTapas is traditionally considered a small snack or starter that people would eat in bars alongside beer or sangria before their dinner or lunch. As … Read more