The Mediterranean culture and the way of life associated with the countries that make it up to have a common denominator around which a large part of their lives and traditions revolve: food.
For the Valencians, it is no less. If you want to get to know the gastronomic culture of this region or its city, you should know that for the locals, lunch is almost a religion that must be fulfilled, respected, and worshipped.
If you are visiting the city or planning to do so from a gastronomic point of view, from Flight Mode we have wanted to think about you and that’s why we have thought of some plans related to the gastronomy that you can do in Valencia that you will love and that you can find and hire on our website without any worries!
Among the options you can find in a city as wonderful as this one, our tapas tour can be an option to take into account if you want to know some of the most emblematic bars in the city center where you can try the most traditional dishes.
In addition to being able to taste an infinite number of tapas, if you are a lover of good wine, very close to Valencia you will find the Utiel Requena Denomination of Origin, an area of vineyards where you can enjoy visiting the wineries with tastings and even an enogastronomic tour in which you can combine food and wine.
On the other hand, visiting the Albufera is also a trip to the origins of the vast majority of Valencian dishes, since its shores have such famous dishes as paella itself or all i pebre, so a meal in some of the restaurants in the area that we recommend after a boat trip on its waters can be a great plan to learn a little more about the traditional dishes of Valencia.
Another option for those who wish to learn how to cook it is the workshops of the paella school organized in the city, where, in addition to eating great rice, you can learn how to cook the dish par excellence of Valencian gastronomy. In our web, you will also find a workshop where you will learn to prepare horchata, the typical drink of Alboraya.
Finally, we would like to recommend you to go to dinner with a flamenco show in the city, a unique opportunity to see this dance live in the heart of the city and learn more about the national culture of this country.
Your mood, your pack.
Would you like to book the activities we told you about?
From our Blog:
- The inland villages of the Valencian Community that are a must-seeMany of our family and friends may want to sunbathe on the beach or in one of the wonderful coastal areas mentioned in the previous…
- Travel idea: with FriendsGet to know Valencia in the best way with friends Always traveling with friends is a plan that if it works out well will be…
- Travel idea: in CoupleFall in love while traveling: discover Valencia in pairs It is said that Paris is the city of love but the truth is that Valencia…
- Travel idea: With childrenTravel around the Valencia Region with the little ones One of the issues that most restrict families with children when traveling to another city is…
- Travel idea: FunHave a great time discovering Valencia! If you have decided to discover the Valencian Community or some of its cities, perhaps one of the reasons…