Valencia is an ideal destination for all culture lovers. This city has a great variety of museums that you can enjoy every day of the week such as the City of Arts and Sciences, where you can also find the Hemisferic, the Oceanographic, along with other museums of classical art such as the Fine Arts Museum of the city or avant-garde styles such as the IVAM.
In its streets you will also find a great variety of architectural styles due to the history and past of this wonderful city, so from Flight Mode, we recommend that if you do not want to miss anything and know in depth the past of the city in your visit to Valencia choose one of the tours as you can find here, designed for each visitor.
One of the jewels of Valencia both for its architecture and for the Miguelete and what it keeps inside is the Cathedral of Valencia. With three portals of different architectural styles, the most important religious building in this city is worth a visit both for the views from the top of its famous bell tower, the Miguelete, and for the great treasure it holds inside, the Holy Grail.
Legend has it that the Grail kept in Valencia’s Cathedral could be the real thing. Inside there is a museum about its very interesting history.
If you prefer to leave the city and want to get to know the provinces that make up the Valencian Community, you can count on our tour with an official guide in the provinces of Alicante and Castellón, where you can see some of the most beautiful villages in the interior or on the Valencian coast.
So if you are thinking of getting to know Valencia and do it from a cultural point of view, don’t give it any more thought, in our customizable packs you will find all the options that Valencia can offer you for a very interesting holiday in which to discover all its history.
Your mood, your pack.
Would you like to book the activities we told you about?
From our Blog:
- The Fallas FestivalFrom March 1st to 19th, Valencia is filled with joy and celebrations for Las Fallas, a traditional festival featuring fireworks, food, music, and fallas (large… Read more: The Fallas Festival
- Explore Valencia: The Best Areas for an Unforgettable StayValencia, the third-largest city in Spain, offers an eclectic experience that blends history, culture, and a vibrant gastronomic scene. Navigating through the numerous accommodation options… Read more: Explore Valencia: The Best Areas for an Unforgettable Stay
- El Cabanyal and Benimaclet, two neighborhoods with hidden charmIn Valencia, you can find a lot of of cultural activities and places worth visiting that are not exactly in the city center, and what… Read more: El Cabanyal and Benimaclet, two neighborhoods with hidden charm
- The three drinks you have to try when you visit ValenciaAlthough Valencia is internationally recognized for its Mediterranean cuisine, specifically its paella (here are our suggestions: Where to get: The best paella in Valencia) there… Read more: The three drinks you have to try when you visit Valencia
- Christmas and New Year’s Eve in Valencia: Magic, Tradition, and Fun with Markets, Lights, and SkatingAs the holiday season arrives, Valencia transforms into a charming place where sparkling lights, festive decorations, and a warm atmosphere capture the hearts of residents… Read more: Christmas and New Year’s Eve in Valencia: Magic, Tradition, and Fun with Markets, Lights, and Skating