It is said that Paris is the city of love but the truth is that Valencia has little or nothing to envy the French capital. Although the city does not have the Eiffel Tower or Versailles, the countless beaches that can be found both around the city and throughout the Valencian Community, the Turia riverbed and the City of Arts or the historic city center itself and its legends have nothing to envy the romanticism that Paris can awaken in couples. Therefore, from Flight Mode, we propose some of the best plans to make if you travel to Valencia with that special person.
If you are one of those who love the culture, the city of Valencia has many different museums of all types and styles where you can learn a little more about history or art. On the other hand, if you want to discover what the city center has to offer, on our website you can find different tours that will make your visit easier and will let you know the basics of the city.
Another option for those who wish to tour the city is to rent some bicycles or walk along the old course of the River Turia, which crosses the city from the Bioparc to the City of Arts and Sciences and allows you to visit practically all the city’s points of interest.
One recommendation that is very popular with tourists, who see Valencia as their first contact with Spanish culture, is a romantic dinner with a flamenco show, where you will have the opportunity to get to know this Spanish dance that is loved and practiced all over the world.
One of the most romantic options that the city of Valencia can offer its visitors is a boat trip to see the sunset. These excursions can be made from the port or from the Albufera, which can be visited both in the morning and in the evening, where you can find one of the most romantic and emblematic views of the city of Valencia.
On the other hand, if you like the beach but you prefer to get away from the city or the Malvarrosa and Alboraya beaches do not attract you at all, near the Albufera you will find the Devesa, Saler, or Pinedo beaches, where you will enjoy nature and more tranquillity, as well as being able to enjoy the most traditional dishes of the Valencian gastronomy in this area, which is less than twenty minutes away from the city center by car. Moreover, if you decide to go to the Albufera area, you can complete the day with a walk around it either on horseback or driving a Jeep, a romantic or adventurous experience, depending on the person or couple.
Finally, for those couples who love the sea and like to dive either with a bottle or with snorkel, the Valencian coast has some natural reserves such as Tabarca and coves such as El Moraig or Cala Ambolo where you can enjoy your partner in the middle of nature and an incomparable climate and landscape.
Your mood, your pack.
Would you like to book the activities we told you about?
From our Blog:
- 4 new places where almorzar in Valencia, one of the most famous Spanish traditionsIn the past we have already talked to you and suggested 4 places where you can ‘’almorzar’’ like a true Valencian, here you can find…
- The inland villages of the Valencian Community that are a must-seeMany of our family and friends may want to sunbathe on the beach or in one of the wonderful coastal areas mentioned in the previous…
- Travel idea: with FriendsGet to know Valencia in the best way with friends Always traveling with friends is a plan that if it works out well will be…
- Travel idea: in CoupleFall in love while traveling: discover Valencia in pairs It is said that Paris is the city of love but the truth is that Valencia…
- Travel idea: With childrenTravel around the Valencia Region with the little ones One of the issues that most restrict families with children when traveling to another city is…